Happy Thursday! My goal is to release one free download/graphic/whatever a week. I haven't done too bad so far but we'll see how this goes. Anyway, after two 'personal' blog templates I decided to design a photoblog template for all of you photographers out there.
This template is customized using Blogger's built in Template Designer with minimal HTML/CSS modifications. This means you can easily edit most elements of the design using the Template Designer without having to know a lot of HTML/CSS to do the job. However, to get a certain look some manual HTML/CSS modifications are necessary so just keep that in mind.
Other Theme Features
- JQuery Header Slideshow - Instructions on how to edit this feature is included in the download file
- Widget-Based Footer
- Custom Google Web Fonts used for the menu links, page titles, and post titles
- Fully editable Photoshop File & Flat Graphic of the "logo" included in the download file
- Allows photos up to 960px wide in the header slideshow & posts
- Please Note: Images in slideshow must be cropped to 960px wide, 400px tall.